пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

animation flash funny star war




Tuesday I dug out my bodhran for my daughter again.� Itapos;s been a (long) while since I tried playing it, but she enjoyed dancing to what beats I�could provide, anyway.� I havenapos;t had it out around her in over a year since she only seemed to want to grab the tipper and whack the drum as hard as she could.� Not good for the instrument, let me tell you.� But sheapos;s a little older now, and a bit more inclined to be respectful of things.� I�dug out the book to show her as well, and we discussed it a bit.� Maybe Iapos;ll start figuring out how to play it, now, finally.

This was all inspired by a conversation I�had with my pen pal in Saskatchewan.� She apparently bought a guitar recently, and a how-to book to teach herself how to play it.� Since she has kids a little younger than mine (they are two and a half and one, respectively), she can play kids stuff for them, and theyapos;re young enough to not be overly critical.� Apparently Iapos;m the only one of her "e-friends" (my terminology) sheapos;s told, though she dropped a tantalizing hint in her own blog.� I guess since I donapos;t know *any* of her other friends, I was a safe person to tell.� Kinda funny, that.

What else?

I could talk politics, but I think thatapos;s been overdone.

Hm.� I know.

At roughly 10am today, I�felt a familiar little tingle right in the center of my forehead.� As it persisted, I grabbed my runes out of my pack, just to see what was up.� I shuffled them around and tried to grab one or two - but five came out.� They were (in no particular order): Os, Sigel, Io, Aesc, and Ac.

Os - communication, magic, Wotan
Sigel - the sun, guidance
Io - between two realms or worlds, crossing between both
Aesc - the Ash, pride (in a good way), resilience
Ac - the Oak, strength, oaky goodness, Thunor

All interpretations are my own.� Put together, Iapos;m not completely sure what they were trying to tell me.� But the tingle in my third eye went away as soon as I pulled them.�
animation flash funny star war, animation flash funny song, animation flash funny myspace, animation flash funny movie.



Комментариев нет: